-------------Post Tuesday Meeting-----------
SIGN UP REQUIRED before FRIDAY @ 1600 https://forms.gle/141i4q12RiUq6B45A
Join Trulle for a full weekend of kayaking, camping, skills, tours, grilling, and socializing - in the rain (most likely). WHAT A FANTASTIC WAY TO SPEND A WET WEEKEND - 100% WATER PROOF. We will head out to Sommarøya Saturday morning with kayaks and kayakers to return Sunday early evening. Activities include long and short paddles, wave paddling and rescues, rescue refresher session, landing your kayak in the rocks, and marine biology by kayak all with Trulle leaders. There will be a beach grill party on Saturday evening.
Please sign up in the link above EVERYONE (even trulle regulars!) by Friday at 1600 so we can plan spaces in cars, kayaks, and food.
You must be a Trulle member and this should not be your first time kayaking.
You should pack:
- a drysuit ( message this page if you need one)
- a helmet (if you are planning on wave paddling or advanced landings)
- a snorkel and mask if you want to do some marine biology observations
- all your personal camping stuff ( a tent, a warm sleeping bag, pad)
- plenty of extra clothes
- food for all your meals except for dinner on Saturday night. There is a bathroom and water available at the beach.
Transportation for kayak will be arranged through Trulle if you cannot provide your own. Personal transportation should be arranged through this event page.